The first Belgian study on COVID-19 risk management, during events
- Is it dangerous, in a closed environment, to bring people together at an event?
- Are the possible gauges dependent on the location and/or type of event?
- The aerosol risk: is it unmanageable? Can this risk not be calculated, on a case-by-case basis, on the basis of the events envisaged?
- What are the solutions that make it possible to hold events in complete safety for all those present: staff and participants?
My job in Covid times - Conclusions - Christophe Samyn
"We are Gauls and we need to understand and have perspectives".
"The experts are in the sectors, not in the ministerial cabinets! »
"Trust the professionals in the sector and let's finally make progress on a recovery plan! »
My job in Covid times
Watch all the interviews here
- Yves Mattagne - Ambassador of gastronomy
- Laurent Vardaro - Event Catering
- Malik Abrighach - Transport services
- Ana Oliveira Fonseca - Home care nurse
- Adrien Goffin - ICU nurse
- Pierre-Quentin Lecuyer - Firefighter
« SECURITY IS ALWAYS TOO MUCH, UNTIL IT IS TOO LATE… »
OPSMAN was born out of the ambition to become THE reference for advice on security risk management and the management of security solutions.
The spectrum of risks - increasingly unstable over the past 10 years - necessitates dynamic and trustworthy analysis methodology and operational plans.
Consequently, expertise and plenty of experience are essential. Improvisation is not an option.
Active since 2013 across Europe, this year we are expanding to Maghreb and Africa.
CEO & Managing Director
Business Development - Europe
Director of Special Projects
Development Senior Advisor - Middle East & Africa
Office Coordinator Maroc - OPSMAN Consulting Africa